Transfer Credit Statement

To view your transfer credit statement, go to the Original transfer credit statement from Admissions.

In rare circumstances, revised transfer credit statements are issued for students who changed their Faculty or Degree after being admitted to York. (This excludes the transfer from the Faculties of Arts and Atkinson to the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies and the Faculty of Science.) If you were granted transfer credits at the point of admission, first check the link above. If it does not work, the link below may provide your transfer credit statement instead:

Are you considering transferring to York? Visit the Transfer Credit website for new students.

Revised Transfer Credit after a Faculty Transfer or Degree Change